I suggest you ...

Simply add grey-haired versions of all metro & neighborhood characters for non-offensive elders that active seniors can relate to.

The elder caricatures in the more cartoony sets are not relatable and even offensive for baby boomers. Today's active seniors are a key demographic with wealth and influence that many businesses and nonprofits want to connect with. You do not need to add wrinkles, hunchbacks and frumpy clothes, if you merely switch to grey hair, all the characters in the non-grotesque sets like metro and neighborhood can look like active seniors. Please do this for all of the characters in those two sets, so we have ethnic diversity along with the age diversity - and when you finally add Asians and characters in wheelchairs (soon, we hope) please also make grey haired versions.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NonprofitNonprofit shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AlexAlex commented  · 

Instead of working to make more characters you guys should work on this. There are tons of moves that can be implemented to make the animations better, I had to buy tons of animations because of the lack of options.

• edgaredgar commented  · 

sorry that was harsh. i agree

• edgaredgar commented  · 

what the fuck why are you so concerned about the old people getting represented over literally anyone else. bring in the indians let's get this party going

• Douglas BreuerDouglas Breuer commented  · 

I strongly agree with this. We are a rapidly greying population, along with a "disabled" population that is more and more independent and active. Every day there's new innovation and business growth in these sectors, yet neither of these groups are represented in your character sets. It's been a year since this person's feedback was listed....

Feedback and Knowledge Base