I suggest you ...

Copy and pasting whole slides from one Powtoon project to another within the same account.

If there is a way to copy and past whole slides from project to another can someone let me know? If I have really great scene I want to insert into another project I have to recreate the whole thing all over again. Having the ability to copy and paste multiple slides at once would be really helpful.

1,335 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jrepicijrepici shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

and i could really use a duplicate slide right now i really like powtoon so pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee and no premium(my bro suggested that)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I found one trick to dealing with that is saving the print screen of the slide and editing the "x" by cropping, then using it as a background. Temporary solution, but I can't wait to see this feature!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi there, I'd like to know if there have been any updates yet whereby this is possible? Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

how to create powtoon with no premium animation? because i cant download my powtoon

• MelodyMelody commented  · 

PLEASE PLEASE.... This will be so wonderful. You guys are awesome!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heck if only this feature existed

• WarrenWarren commented  · 

I must concur. I could really use this feature today

• SineadSinead commented  · 

It really would help for consistency

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is it on the roadmap still? Any ETA now?

• JBJB commented  · 

Ug. I need this

• Anonymous commented  · 

3 years down the line you guys still dodn't have a solution.. so sad to hear that

• Cassandra MilesCassandra Miles commented  · 

I'm really loving this idea - and needing it! We use our Powtoon for internal comms and it's a pain to replicate the same slides across presentations for the sake of continuity. Thanks

• NathanNathan commented  · 

Maybe Powtoon should make the idea more like exporting and importing slides.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just to increase the list.. I NEED that too.

• be happybe happy commented  · 

Yes, we really need this. When this will be available?
        We need to create it again , again and again in every project for the same slide.
        Please save our live and time. Life is just too short .

• breabrea commented  · 

I need to send my powtoon with my teacher but I can't because i don't have a business or pro plan and I can't get one because I can't buy it! I'm only eleven!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes, we realy need that, to copy slide from another slide....make us easy

• DanielAdminDaniel (Support, PowToon) commented  · 

Hi all, Dan from Powtoon support here. This is planned for release in 2017 but we honestly cannot guarantee or commit to a date yet.
        Please bear with us, I can assure you that you are not being ignored and we know how much our users need this.
        Thanks, Dan.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Madness that this is not supported. Pretty basic requirement in my view.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have used 3 votes as this is the most desirable thing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base