I suggest you ...

Copy and pasting whole slides from one Powtoon project to another within the same account.

If there is a way to copy and past whole slides from project to another can someone let me know? If I have really great scene I want to insert into another project I have to recreate the whole thing all over again. Having the ability to copy and paste multiple slides at once would be really helpful.

1,329 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jrepicijrepici shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I think this is so annoying because in a sense, it can be done, you're able to duplicate entire presentations, thus indicating one should be able to pull specific slides. also during a support request, reps were able to take a presentation from one account, and transfer it to another, in seconds.

on top of everything, i have put all of my votes into this and i might as well just turn around and piss into the wind because it appears that any and all voices here have been completely ignored.

thanks for taking my money and being the most frustrating software i've ever used. Can we get a loading loop loop?!

• Jon CowleyJon Cowley commented  · 

Adding to this - top of my list and one of the more substantial hits to my efficiency and workflow.

• JuliaJulia commented  · 

Ugh I really need this!

• HelpGuruHelpGuru commented  · 

You have an option in Powtoon in the main screen, just below the presentation you created, below that is MORE option...when you click MORE...you will get an option to DUPLICATE. This will create a new project with all the same content you had previously. Hope this answers your question.

• DanielAdminDaniel (Support, PowToon) commented  · 

Hi all, this feature is on our roadmap with the product team but it will still take time. Unfortuntely we don't have an ETA for this specific feature.
        We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hurry the fuck up Powtoons. You already offer a pretty shit service so this is the least you could do for us.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really need this feature right now! For us teachers, this will be a "must", since we have to prepare materials of the same subject for one and many groups in different contexts. Pretty please!!!!

• AshmitaAshmita commented  · 

Hi!

Any updates on this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please do this. It would save so much time!

• Luka TehovnikLuka Tehovnik commented  · 

This request has been here for 3 years now... Is this happening or not?

• SylvestreSylvestre commented  · 

I also need this basic feature... Make it happen please Powtoon

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, I have been trying to do this for hours. So annoying it isn't a feature as I want to use slides from two presentations without duplicating hours of work.

• Marci/MarcelaMarci/Marcela commented  · 

Please make this happen because for school projects i need it the most to re create a intro. and i don't want to go through finding everything please make this happen. Also I've been adding most of my votes on this and it has increased during this summer and it reached up to 972 votes, please make this happen as soon as you can please it would be a huge help for all of us. Also thanks.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

their was a single response 2 years back and no response from admin despite it being 2nd highest votes... Why admin

You can allow to work on project with predefined template but not copy part of that template to another project ???

If not for CTRL + C, at least through somemechanism it should be allowed

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any closer to having this feature added. In the same boat :( So time consuming recreating scenes/slides. My projects have multiple sides that are the same. Would be so, so helpful!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base