I suggest you ...

Copy and pasting whole slides from one Powtoon project to another within the same account.

If there is a way to copy and past whole slides from project to another can someone let me know? If I have really great scene I want to insert into another project I have to recreate the whole thing all over again. Having the ability to copy and paste multiple slides at once would be really helpful.

1,329 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jrepicijrepici shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bente Ottersenbente Ottersen commented  · 

Lack of this feature is a game stopper for me. Without it I can't go on to a premium subscription.

• StellaStella commented  · 

New to Powtoons and thought this would be easy, but it is not even a feature :( Adding my vote since this would be a huge productivity gain!

• PStoPSto commented  · 

THIS WOULD BE SO HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MoonahMoonah commented  · 

Yes you can duplicate slides on your dashboard. Click on the presentation you'd like to copy, cursor over to "edit," click the down arrow and select "duplicate." Good luck!

• KeithKeith commented  · 

great idea..this is needed if you wanted to merge 2 projects into one

• LeaLea commented  · 

Came to the Feature Request site to make this EXACT suggestion, only to discover it has been on the board for 2 years. This would make using Powtoons for business training and HR projects so much more efficient!

• jasonjason commented  · 

884 votes..... shit whats it gonna take...

• jasonjason commented  · 

Hey guys

how long does it take you to plan . its getting on for 2 years now since you said you would update us soon!.. soon! soon! haha...

any chance of at least a repky from you guys.. it may be time to jump ship!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Too bad it is still not working. :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am a newbie. I guess I could duplicate one project and work in the copy. But what if I just need ONE slide from one of my many projects to come? Slide that would be useful in a specific spot of another project? I am writing tutorials on healthy cooking, and lots of ideas intersect, lots of different paths for different newcomers with various backgrounds. So I am also anxious to see this implemented: possibility to copy objects/timing/positioning from ONE slide to another project. thanks

• Ino BIno B commented  · 

Would you hurry up? Powtoon are definitely loosing faithful costumers because of the slow way you guys handle the wishes of your costumers! Isn't the most important part of your company the costumers? I sure don't feel that way right now.

• AnnonyMousXDAnnonyMousXD commented  · 

I love that idea i still need this thing even though its already 2 years later XD anyways if someone saw this pls do this immediately

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there an update to this request? I would like to have two versions of the same project, one a bit extended for a different audience, but cannot seem to find a way to do this without creating the "foundation" again. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have exact same question--copying slides from one powtoon into another or merging the two projects--this obviously should be a high priority since it has not been implemented for 1.5 years!

• ElinElin commented  · 

Thanks, Becky, just what I was looking for :)

• nohanoha commented  · 

may i know any alternative if i wanna merge both projects together

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi. same question. I want to duplicate a project to adapt few slides only... is this now working? Thanks for letting me know... would be very helpful.

• BeckyBecky commented  · 

I see some people are still looking for a way to copy slides--I did just come across a way to duplicate the whole PowToon, in case you are interested. It definitely beats re-creating a slide!

In your Dashboard, click on the arrow next to the pencil icon/edit button for the project you want to duplicate. A dropdown menu will appear and you can select Duplicate, rename the project, and have another copy to work with.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is this being developed or has the decision been to not offer this functionality?

Feedback and Knowledge Base