I suggest you ...

Copy and pasting whole slides from one Powtoon project to another within the same account.

If there is a way to copy and past whole slides from project to another can someone let me know? If I have really great scene I want to insert into another project I have to recreate the whole thing all over again. Having the ability to copy and paste multiple slides at once would be really helpful.

1,329 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jrepicijrepici shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • QQ commented  · 

It's a huge over sight. Hard to use this platform for productivity when have to recreate the same slides over again.

• Marica CindricMarica Cindric commented  · 

Any update on copying slides from one project to another - really need this feature otherwise I have to re-do 10 slides

• SimonSimon commented  · 

Copying slides between projects is a basic feature - which is missing - still.

• CraigCraig commented  · 

Or indeed if you could merge whole projects together. I wrote 5 separate projects which were to be separated by interviews I am about to undertake - would be fantastic if I could stitch or merge them together.

• EduardoEduardo commented  · 

Do you have any updates about this plan?????

• will13will13 commented  · 

Any update on this? Been awhile since we got an update...

• SaurabhSaurabh commented  · 

CAM with Brett - I am in a similar position as well - recreating whole slides

• SaurabhSaurabh commented  · 

Please add this Powtoon feature... really need it as my portfolio grows

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please copy the link PowToon want my work to a file
        Word but not how it is done .... I hope answers thanks

• ConnorConnor commented  · 

How do you paste information from a word doc into powtoon

• fabiofabio commented  · 

please DO It ! I buy the Pro version in order to have this function and Now I understand that is not available !!!
        MHHH - - - -

• heidiheidi commented  · 

what this idea ever implemented?

• BrettBrett commented  · 

Any news on the ETA? It looks like Daniel from Support said we would have news "asap," which for PowToon apparently means more than 12 months...

I am currently duplicating credits on about 15 presentations, doing the same three slides 15 times. There must be a better way.

• ElizabethElizabeth commented  · 

I still don't see an option to copy slides across projects. Another useful option would be to copy an entire Powtoon so that if someone wants to adapt your Powtoon they could without having to either edit your Powtoon or recreate it from scratch.

• Kate JohnsonKate Johnson commented  · 

I'm also re-creating something from another project as we speak... copying slides across projects would be a very useful feature.

• Tusharkanti DaveTusharkanti Dave commented  · 

This feature is very much required!! It's been more than 2 years now since this idea had been posted... Can you update on the ETA..

• MichelleMichelle commented  · 

This is definitely a NEEDED feature! Please make available asap!

• Jenn EllingerJenn Ellinger commented  · 

Please add this feature! I would be much more likely to invest my time in creating a PowToon presentation, if I knew that I had the ability to combine them.

Thank you!

• MsMs commented  · 

Hi admin. I understand that Powtoon is looking into the requested feature. But I do strongly admit that it is INDEED an important feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base