I suggest you ...

Add video to PowToon

Add video into the presentations with some pro fade between features.

810 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    neallankesterneallankester shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lol0Lol0 commented  · 

when can we add a video, it's really important though!

• MontseMontse commented  · 

This is very necessary for a complet work!!!

• WenyiWenyi commented  · 

please bring it back, I very needed

• Anonymous commented  · 

Adding video would be a game changer!!! I need to use multiple platforms to achieve what I want to do. If you had video the ability to add videos I could easily create all my presentations and videos with your program and upgrade to the business version.

• Rachael LahiffRachael Lahiff commented  · 

Hi - thinking of subscribing but want to know if there is a video feature? Can anyone confirm if there is or is not the ability to put a video into a Powtoon presentation?

• Anonymous commented  · 

it would be great if adding videos could be available this week, I need to add a gif for an assignment

• JaimeJaime commented  · 

I would also recommend adding support for GIF's. This would be a very helpful feature.

• J.FJ.F commented  · 

wow, i needed this for my presentation and now I have to scrap the whole thing anf use google slides because i needed this video for my project

• Anonymous commented  · 

me tooooo please bring it back

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IT BACK. I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED IT. Thank You!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi , i need to insert video in my Powtoon presentation but that feature is not available. & My client require that kind of presentation. my up gradation in not worth.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll second this request, having to break up the presentation to show video kind of defeats the purpose. Hope you're able to bring this feature back very soon!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nooo pleaseeee, get it back! it was indispensable!!!

• shimashima commented  · 

Hi ..
        L need to help in problem ?
        how insert video in program , L can't insert video , and L need very import video in slid
        This is critical for my use of this solution

• Anonymous commented  · 

This says done. I'm in Slideshow mode, attempting to add a video and can't find that feature. I've read all I can in the support forum and also can't find it.
        So I'd like to either put a video into my slide as an object, or as the background for my slide and put objects on top. This is critical for my use of this solution.

• Achal AgrawalAchal Agrawal commented  · 

Would it be possible to add videos with transparent background ?
        This could be used to add a news anchor look where only the body of the person speaking would show up and the background would contain the information.

That'll be very helpful in giving a human touch to the video.

Feedback and Knowledge Base